Fashion. Entertainment. News. Health. Lifestyle. Beauty. Tips. Recommendations. Inspiration.


September 17, 2009

Chasing Style Inauguration

Well, here it goes...Chasing Style's first blog post. As the author of this blog, my name is Melissa, and I'm a 20-something PR gal, encouraging the pursuit of style in everyday life. In my field, I come across new products and ideas daily, and I'd like to share with my readers the things that I like, dislike, use, bought, tried, etc. to help other gals like myself.

Style comes in many forms - from choosing a new clothing trend, trying out a great new product, implementing an important health tip and keeping up on the latest news. Style is also about showing who you are and what you like - not being afraid to be yourself, which is why some of my life experiences will be included as well.

If you're style-encompassing or hope to be - keep following - and this blog will cover it all. Feel free to write comments as you see fit. The more interactive, the better. I hope you find Chasing Style helpful and informative in your life. After all, life is all about trying new things!

Happiness and love,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment